1st. Right To Meet Basic Needs
The most fundamental rights arising from human being can be stated as follows.
- To be able to consume food items
- Dressing and wearing
- Right to shelter
- Right to benefit from basic health conditions and services
2nd . Right to Security and Trust
Another element in connection with the first consumer right and at the lower level of the hierarchy of needs is the desire to “live life in trust”.The right to security and trust points to this fundamental fact and includes the following elements in parallel with today’s living conditions.
It may have dangerous and harmful effects in terms of maintaining life and maintaining general health, or it may be later;
- All kinds of goods and products,
- All services,
- Manufacturing, processes, methods and procedures at every scale,
- It refers to the right of the intermediary and seller to protect the Consumer against the risks of the enterprises and the actions that may cause potential actual danger.
An inalienable element of this right is the issue of standards and standardization. In other words, one of the most fundamental rights of the consumer is that the product it receives must be in compliance with the standards.
3. Right To Information
- To have knowledge about the goods and services available for purchase,
- Protection against misleading, false and incomplete advertising practices,
4.Consumers ‘ Right To Choose
- Offering a wide range of products and services with competitive prices and other comparable qualities to the consumer,
- There are elements of acceptable price, satisfactory quality and service guarantee in certain areas, including if there is not a lot of variety (alternative) involved.
5. The Right To Be Represented
In summary, this Consumer Right refers to the ability of the consumer to defend his or her right in the relevant places. For example, in official institutions or associations.
6. Right To Compensation
The right to compensation,which is one of the most basic consumer rights, is often the subject of a dispute between the seller and the consumer.
In summary, the following were determined in the related law:
- Ease of return of defective goods,
- There are possibilities of seeing defective services again,
- If replacement of defective goods is not possible, return of the cost,
- regulation of the right to compensation or payment of damages,
Consumers ‘ right to compensation is a separate issue in itself.Each case should be evaluated separately.You can consult a compensation lawyer in Alanya.You can also call our law office in Alanya.